Monday, September 28, 2015

Football Season | 03


(photo taken: November 6, 2013)

I was unsure whether to post this or not because I know it might upset someone, but I just decided to go with it. After all, this was one of the highlights of my senior year! And before I keep going on...

DISCLAIMER: Be careful what you say or do in high school, cause one little thing can turn into a huge thing and rumors always spread. 

Well back to my story, thanks to my best friend (white shoes in the picture above), football season my senior year was memorable! We were water girls (best water girls in history cough cough, lol) and it just turned out great! I wish sooo bad I could have been there the first game of the season, but instead I was at a Miguel Contreras game. Well anywho, despite of what people say or think, I got into it because I thought it would be an amazing thing to start off and end my senior year! What better way to enjoy the football games than being right there and going to all of them? Especially with your best friend (': So that's what made me wanna join. And although it would REEK of sweat and you would feel the humidity during practice and at games, it's something I miss! From practice, seeing sunsets at the field, eating with them before the games (which btw the food was never good), to being there each and every game, rides back to school were fun when we'd win! But when we'd lose, it was the LONGEST ride ever! And that one time we didn't have water for the game so we had to bust a mission to buy gallons and water bottles at the 99c store, then having to get help to carry them to school since the carts wouldn't move! Ohh, let's not forget taking the water gallons from the office to the field, and always leaving a trail because the water would spill. OHHHHH let's not forget when the water spilled, EVERYTHING including the ice! The memories and laughter! And I wouldn't have had it any other way! I don't care what people say. People hear a piece of information and blow it out of proportion! But that season along with the human of best friend I have, is a great memory to look back on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment