Thursday, May 12, 2016

Food Tag Questions | 78


(photo "taken": May 12, 2016)

I hate how bad I've been slacking on my blog, knowing that in the beginning I would religiously post every day, even twice on some days! I love tag questions, although no one ever "tags" me in them or I never "tag" anyone in them, they're just fun. So instead of the usual "get to know me" ones, I decided to do one on food! I love food, I just can't eat a lot..the irony. Well, let's get started!..And feel free to comment your response for any question! 

DISCLAIMER: MAY CAUSE HUNGER!!

1. What's your favorite breakfast?
I love chilaquiles or birria for breakfast! Ultimate Mexican breakfast! If it's something "American" take me to Norms or Dennys, a hashbrown is a must!! If it's at home..I don't know I'm not a big fan of breakfast lol 



2. How do you drink your coffee?
I wish I could drink it black and be a wild chick. But no. *decaf* I've recently been doing it in water rather than milk, so I like adding vanilla coffee mate creamer, BOMB! Starbucks: DECAF iced Americano with sweetener and a splenda..


3. What's on your favorite sandwich?
(Subway) Turkey or Oven Roasted Chicken (if I want to go the extra mile, a turkey bacon guacamole, or a chicken and bacon ranch melt!) on jalapeno bread with pepper jack cheese toasted..lettuce, spinach, jalapenos (extra), cucumbers, mayo, and chipotle southwest! 



4. Soup or salad?
Hmm, I don't like either. I'll take the salad if it's packed with chicken and only spinach, lettuce, cucumbers, and carrots..that's about it. I'll take the soup if it's pozole! 


5. What's your favorite cookbook?
I'll have to buy one because I need to learn how to cook!..

6. No more sweets or no more harty foods?
Umm..? I guess no more harty foods because I'm not sure what the question is asking and I don't want to google it.

7. What's your favorite cuisine (country)?
Mexican! American..Italian maybe..in that order.




8. What's your favorite food movie?
There's food movies?

9. What's your most guilty pleasure?
Fatty stuff. Specifically chocolate donuts, hot cheetos with cheese, and nachos packed with stuff! 




10. What's your greatest inspiration source?
Since I'm all into Youtube right now..Jeanine Amapola, Kathleen Fuentes, and Claudia Sulewski!




11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
Everyone says I'm always eating out. I don't cook but my mum makes some BOMB food! But I also like eating out. But I'll take homemade food, always takes the win!

12. High end or low profile?
...

13. What's your favorite restaurant?
Actual restaurant will probably have to be Colori! Never go wrong with the Chicken Pesto Sandwich!


14. I do my grocery shopping at..?
Food4Less and Northgate! Ralphs-cuando hay especiales o tenemos cupones! 

15. The tastiest food I've ever eaten was..?
CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I've been thinking about tinga quesadillas from CPK so that! But then again Sweet N Spicy Chicken from New Moon, Azada Tots from Coronado, Mini Skillet Bowl from Taco Bell, Monster Tacos from Jack..the list goes on and on! 

16. What's your favorite cocktail?
Umm, I'm not 21 yet so I don't drink. But I do like Stella Rosa!


17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
Not a fan but George Clooney just to make my mum jealous. And to ask him about his tequila..for my mum.


18. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
We're Mexican so nunca faltan las tortillas y frijoles..that's a must! Ohh and cereal too.


19. What's your favorite snack?
If I'm being healthy: apples with peanut butter or tajin, grapes any fruit. If I don't care that day, chips or cookies!

     

20. What's on your pizza?
I'm a simple gal, I don't like many things. LIGHT tomato sauce, pepperoni, cheese, jalapenos (baked, not just on top), sprinkle some parmesan cheese, maybe chilli flakes, or ranch, depends on my mood! Chicken Alfredo Pizza from Pizza Studio is bomb btw!


21. What food do you really dislike?
Nopales! And many other things but nopales are always the first thing that pops up! Never tried it actually..

22. What's your favorite food blog?
Actually don't have one and I don't know why. Should look into them!

23. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I'm not really spontaneous..I thought the buns from The Bun Shop were weird so I guess that. Plus the Shop Fries are BOMB! 


24. What's on your food bucket list?
Mexican Pizza! I really want to expand my options and be open to many dishes!


25. I couldn't live without..?
OXYGEN!..what else? 






No comments:

Post a Comment