Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pizza Studio + Pazzo Gelato | 65


(photos taken: October 22, 2015)

Does this look appetizing or what? Let me just jump right into it...have you ever heard of a CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA!? If you have, then wow I kind of feel like a fool. But if you haven't, YES that exists! Head to Pizza Studio and try it out, I don't think you'll regret it! I can't find it on the menu, but from what I remember, and see, it has chicken obviously, it has grilled onions, bacon bits, and some green stuff and the sauce. The first bite I took, was magical! I don't want people to think I'm exaggerating, I truly enjoyed this pizza and I would definitely order it again! When I bit into it, aside from burning my tongue, it was the right amount of crunchyness and Chicken Alfredo goodness! Yes, I needed gum afterwards because of the onions, but it's definitely worth it!

I can't stop looking at the picture. I think I might need to get myself this for the weekend, or sooner! 

Okay moving on. Prior to this amazing discovery, we had gone to Pazzo Gelato! This was my first time trying gelato, I was always curious to see the what was the big fuss! You can have a little sample of the different flavors. None of the other flavors were appealing to me because they were mostly chocolate, until I saw this pretty color. Blood Orange. I immediately asked for a sample of it. I ended up getting that one because it's a bit sour but it has that sweet aftertaste! Milton got an iced coffee, I tried it and it was good! 

Is gelato worth the hype? Honestly, not for me. Would I get it again, maybe for happy hour. It's not extremely good that I MUST try again like the pizza! I mean it was delicious and the color was nice along with the cup. But I didn't really feel the difference between this and Yogurtland...but nonetheless once again, I did enjoy it. 

It was a great combination, trying out different things this day! Head to Figat7th to the food court and get yourself some Chicken Alfredo pizza and gelato for dessert if you'd like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment