Friday, November 13, 2015

New Moon Cafe | 46


(photos taken: March 20, 2015) 

I thought I'd have more pictures of the times we've gone to New Moon Cafe, but this was the only thing I found. Well, unfortunately New Moon Cafe does NOT sell cafe...but they're food is really good! The first time I tried food from here was on movie night at Figat7th. My mum, Milton and I went to watch Frozen and we were kind of hungry so we decided to try this place out. I only got a bit from my mum's plate because it was late and I didn't want to feel sick at night. But that's all it took for me to love it! 

Yet again I've only tried the Sweet N Spicy Chicken with chowmein. That's always what I order. Price wise, I'm not sure. I think it's about $7 for the small plate you see, and $9 something for the bigger plate. With the bowl you can choose one "side" and one "entree", I don't know if I'm using the right terms. The entree plate (the bigger one) you get to choose four different items. The rice is pretty good but I always stick with chowmein! Sweet N Spicy was the first thing I ever ordered and ever since then I'm those people who don't switch up their order. I've tried the Kung Pao Chicken, it tastes really good as well! I can't speak for Orange Chicken because I really don't like it, in general. This day (the day of the picture above), I forgot to ask for no broccoli. I don't eat the veggies so it just sucks for me because I have to throw it away and I get less chicken! 

Wow, I think that'll be all for this post...


It might be a little pricey, trust me I don't eat from here all the time. I need to earn my way into munching on this deliciousness! I can't recall what other different food they have, but you can click here to see their menu! I don't know if this happens to everyone, but this always happens to me: whenever I eat the sweet and spicy chicken, I NEED to chew gum afterwards cause the smell of it stays in my mouth and whenever I burp I can...smell it and kind of taste it as well...Not in the way that it's coming up, but the smell stays there. I'm sorry if that was disgusting, I just thought I'd share that to warn you guys. It's really good but have some gum with you!  

I don't really have much to say because I stay within those two options, mostly with sweet and spicy, but they also have beverages and soups I believe along with salads! They go fancy with their water, they have lemon water just ask for a water cup or you can get it yourself. And you also get a fortune cookie! It's probably coincidence but Milton's fortune is like almost always right on. Mine, well I don't know, probably 50% of the time. But yes, I definitely recommend this place! Just, keep in mind the tip I mentioned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment