Thursday, November 5, 2015

Rosatello | 36


(photos taken: November 12, 2014)

 If you've been following along with my blogs, you might remember me saying I don't like drinking or smoking, being part of that "group". I just want to say...

DISCLAIMER: I don't drink wine often. I don't need to give explanations to anyone but I felt I needed to so I won't seem like a hypocrite. And I can't drink more than two glasses, that's too much for me lol

I've also explained previously that I had got some tests done because I thought there was something wrong with my heart. While I was waiting for the results to come in, my mum bought me a small red wine bottle. It's supposed to be taken as "medicine" to help clean arteries or whatever. So I decided to drink a glass but I felt that wine was too strong for me. 

For a few years now I've been interested in trying different types of wine. But the ones I have tried were horrible. My favorite is Stella Rosa because it's sort of sweet and isn't as horrible. But even then I can't drink so much. 


I remember this day, Milton had a Rosatello bottle in his house. We decided to go up to his roof and drink it up there, hiding it. I was able to take only 2 glasses, obviously not full, and I was good. It was a really nice evening actually! And I had been wanting to do this for a while now. Get some wine (preferably Stella), and be at the roof or sitting on the hood of the car and just looking at the sky. Talking, laughing, just having deep bonding. Very cliche I know, but he made it come true. Although it wasn't at night it still seemed great because the sun was setting and we felt the freshness of November. 

The time my mum brought the wine, this time I'm talking about, during movie night, and New Year's is probably the only time I've had some. No I've never gotten drunk, I never want to experience that or worse a hangover! I see so many people gone when they're drunk and it's kind of sad. Especially when they're young or my age, it's sad but funny in the way that they later brag saying they know how to drink or that a party was so much fun. Like how will you know if you were blacked out? 


This was something nice, more like lovely. Because it was just a drink and we were relaxing and just talking. I remember he also sang me a song and I almost cried...I probably did. It was something so beautiful and I'm glad we shared this moment together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment