Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sky Admiration | 57


(photos taken: July 22, 2015)

Well I don't think there's much for me to say.


A picture is worth a thousand words.


I just recently became more amazed and in love with skies, mostly blue skies with no clouds!


And also sunsets. I have yet to witness a sunrise! That's on my bucket list.


(photo taken: August 19, 2015)

I'd have more pictures but they're not as great or well I don't think it goes along with it. 


(photo taken: August 30, 2015)

I still don't think these pictures make it justice! 


(photos taken: September 6, 2015)

Not cause my phone has crappy quality lol But I don't think you can compare the real thing to a camera phone! 


Looking at these pictures I feel weird saying it because I wouldn't even believe it myself!


(photos taken: September 7, 2015)

But that's how they came out and they're not edited...


(photos taken: September 10, 2015)

Except for like cropping it or making them straight, but there is no edit or filter or anything!


Aside from the beach, obviously, my favorite spot for sunsets are outside the market because the scenery is beautiful...and those palm trees give it extra points!


(photos taken: October 5, 2015)

I was pretty shocked at these two pictures in between because it was pouring rain this day!


Once it stopped I went to the street to see the sky and it was beautiful, different colors and the sun shining through.


(photo taken: October 9, 2015)

I think cotton candy skies are my favorite! I love the cotton candy sky in the picture above and then the orange sky mixed in. But like I said, these photos can't compare to the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment